Thursday, December 16, 2010

US DEBT NO MORE.com

December  6, 2010

Monday i bought 3 domains  from  GO Daddy           
1- USDebtNomore.com
2- USDebtNomore.US
3- USDebtNomore.info

This  is  an effort  for all citizens  to chip in whatever they can  to REDUCE  our National DEBT.
Of course  the Debt  of 14 TRillion  is  HUGE  and  people are now hurting financially............but for those who can  help,  it would be make us all  feel better  that  we are trying to help our country.

Since I am not tek  savvy , i do not  have a website yet.................but am trying to  think what can be done so  i just want to tell you that this  being a NON-PROFIT .............I will not  take any pay for myself   and all proceeds  will be  going to the US  Treasury  for REDUCING the  US   DEBT.

1 comment:

  1. I am really upset Google has messed up all my 4 blogs
    Now I have to publish this comment

    ReplyDelete